Saturday, June 21, 2014

Summer Break


John C. Anderson
Stroke Survivors Tattler
This July & August I will take a brief break from Stroke Survivors Tattler, same as last year. During this summer I will publish:
  • Saturday Comics every week,
  • "Sunday Stroke Survival ~ 'This Week Topic'" from The Murphey Saga every week,
  • Occasionally very important article(s) by Guest Bloggers
  • Articles of various arbitrary and weird topics e.g. Higgs Boson (see as well the Dummies Guide to the Higgs Boson), about biking (my favourite topic during the summer), Oscar Pistorius (now it is very bad), ..., and so on.
  • At the end of August I will re-publish the headline about The Steadward Centre in Edmonton - many people have disability, e.g. stroke survivors, in Edmonton and go to the Steadward gym in the University of Alberta. It will tell you how to: 
    • get there to the Steadward gym,
    • parking or LRT or bus,
    • membership,
    • other facilities,
    • costs,
    • ...

During the summer I will mull over the direction of Stroke Survivors Tattler:

The Past: This is more than three years (from about April/2011) for SSTattler. It was a very weak site at the start but eventually SSTattler started to publish every week:

The Future: So far I've just started to be done in September:
  • Headlines - I've got about 20  story-line-headlines with the topic and/or some Wikipedia/YouTube but, mostly, they are half-baked; if you have another idea(s), +'ve or -'ve, just call me/e-mail me.
  • Comics - I've got two different direction about Comics (some people loves Comics). I will change it in September but I want even more directions; you have to tell me!
  • Guest BloggersGuest Bloggers are great and we have now about 30 bloggers. But,  I think, 30 is the maximum for SSTattler Admin for me! If you want even more then you will tell me at least some specific person will do about half of the effort for SSTattler Admin.  Anyway, just tell me/e-mail me some ideas/person/...
  • Facebook - Right now I'll do the Facebook SSTattler, but only barely. I will look at “Facebook Groups” very soon and I will tell you +‘ve or -‘ve.  If someone is competent and will to do the work I'm sure it will be much, much better. There are lots of stroke survivors (or other) in the world, just call me or e-mail me and we will talk... 
  • Other ideas - I like a surprise especially very different, unique, positive, ..., and they will help for stroke survivors & SSTattler. Just e-mail me and I’ll like to be surprised and, probably, I will do it :-)

Have a great summer,
John C. Anderson
SSTattler11@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment