Saturday, March 29, 2014

Negligence

Amy Shissler
My Cerebellar Stroke Recovery
Mar 21, 2014

The doctors REALLY screwed up with me and were incredibly negligent. Then I was treated for the first 6 months after my stroke by an incredibly negligent speech therapist. The negligence was ongoing and rampant with me. And nobody fought for me. When the dumbass neurologists told me that I was not going to recover anymore and when the lawyer said there is nothing I can do to help you, nobody fought for me. Nobody said “no this isn’t right and we’re gonna fight until something right happens.” Well, there are people fighting for me now and I have a lot of proof of all the negligence. So doctors and therapists that “treated” me, you might wanna get ready.



See the original article:
in

No comments:

Post a Comment