Saturday, March 22, 2014

45,000 Views of My Blog Wow & Thanks!

Kate Allatt
A Rocky Stroke Recovery
April 13, 2013


OMG!

Now I don’t know 45,000 people so there must be some other reason for this?

Perhaps…..


  • My stroke ‘passion’ highs and depression lows have resonated with you all because you know how I feel?
  • OrYou are ever so slightly nosey and voyeuristic?
  • Or - This blog gave you the strength to cope with your life’s problems, because we all have them?
  • Or - You wanted to observe how my public progress – both good and bad – played out since the day my life changed 3 years ago?
  • Or - You want to learn and be educated from someone who continues to ‘walk her talk?’
  • Or - That you like my ‘shoot from the hip’ writing style, with all its grammatical errors?
  • Or - A combination of all the above?

Either way, I needed to write this blog to cope with stuff for ME. It has helped me more than you’ll ever know, but in doing so, I get the feeling it has helped you too, in some small way. I wouldn’t say that this has made my 3 year personal hell worth it, but it gives me so much comfort, along with all the fabulous people my Fighting Strokes charity helps worldwide.

Thank you,

Kate
X

P.S. This image below is very apt in as much as I have relied on my computer, my social media and my writing to cope !  ;)




See the original article:
in

No comments:

Post a Comment