Saturday, May 24, 2014

Idiot Doctors

Diane
The Pink House On The Corner
Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Idiot Doctor #1

 

Evil Attorney: When you last saw this patient, was he using a power wheelchair?
Idiot Doctor: Yes. He has a power scooter.
EA: Do you know the make and model of his power scooter?
ID: No, I don't recall. But it has a joystick. He controls it with a joystick.
EA: So, he's pretty independent, then, getting around on his power scooter?
ID: Oh yes, he was zipping around all over the office!
Me (reading this) thinking: power scooter? POWER SCOOTER????  WHAT POWER SCOOTER???? THERE IS NO FREAKING POWER SCOOTER!!!! This idiot has Bob confused with some other patient. And Bob zipping around the office????? What???!!! GIVE ME A BREAK!!!! It's me pushing that wheelchair and do I look like a freaking power scooter???? GAAA!!!!

Idiot Doctor #2


EA: Prior to the stroke, did your patient need assistance with dressing?
ID: Yes.
EA: Bathing?
ID: Yes.
EA: Toileting?
ID: Yes.
EA: Feeding?
ID: Yes.
EA: Transferring?
ID: Yes
EA: So, he pretty much needed assistance with everything.
ID: Yes.
Me (reading this) thinking: SHE SAID "PRIOR TO" PRIOR TO!!! you idiot! NOT AFTERWARDS!!!!  Because Bob could do all those things before the stroke!  GA!!!!!!!!!

And that's just two examples of doctors being idiots. Sadly, there's more of these idiots. Sadly, they are videotaping these idiots to play to the jury....  grrrrrr

Sadly, I will never look at any doctor the same way again. To think, I actually liked/trusted both of these doctors....

If anyone wonders why I show up at the trial completely bald, it's because I've been tearing out my hair out here!

And yes, I do trust our attorney, who pretty much laughs at these exchanges. But jeepers! I am losing sleep at night.



See the original article:
in

No comments:

Post a Comment