Saturday, April 26, 2014

"The Tales of a Stroke Patient"....YES!

Joyce Hoffman
The Tales of a Stroke Patient
Aug 4, 2013

The Tales of a Stroke Patient” is making its way into the limelight.

I am a stroke survivor, and I’ve written a book that tells of my expedition. If a stroke could happen to  me, with low cholesterol, low blood pressure, no diabetes or obesity, it could happen to ANYBODY!

Amazon.com
If you’re a stroke survivor, caregiver, have stroke in your genes, an avid reader of memoirs, or just curious if a stroke could happen to you, please read my book that will educate and inspire to make stroke awareness so much bigger than it currently is.

Warning: Not intended for the faint of heart or politically correct crowd.

Click the link to buy it from the publisher Xlibris, or for Amazon’s Kindle, or for Barnes & Noble’s Nook.

Don’t have a credit card? Message me by email -- hcwriter@gmail.com -- or Facebook to see how you can get a copy!



See the original article:
in

No comments:

Post a Comment