Saturday, January 18, 2014

How We Learn to Speak: the Teaching of Talking

Mark A. Ittleman
The Teaching of Talking
January 10, 2014

This video may dispel some myths about learning to talk, and some of the methods that are currently being used in the United States today to deal with people who are not talking or those who have lost the ability to talk.  I always attempt to make my blog posts simple so that anyone can understand the principles involved.  People like things simple, so that understanding occurs.  People who have speaking difficulties and caregivers who have never had to deal with problems of speaking like information that is relatively easy to grasp and understand.  I am experimenting with more videos since many people have sent us e mails and like the video format.  Please let us know what you think.  I hope you will obtain a copy of The Teaching of Talking on our website at teaching of talking.com, and become our friends at facebook:  teaching of talking.  Let me know if I can answer any questions for you by sending me an e mail at markittleman@teachingoftalking.com.  Please share these videos with friends or organizations that help those with speaking difficulties.

Thanks / Mark


Standard YouTube License @ Mark Ittleman



See the original article:
in

No comments:

Post a Comment