Saturday, January 04, 2014

Happy New Year

Robin
Rocky Mountain Stroke Survivors
January 1, 2014

Happy New Year to all!

Many who read this blog have had an unfortunate medical surprise last year. We’re all hoping for this year to be better. In writing my resolutions, I noticed they could be anyone’s. Many of them are specifically written in response to stroke symptoms but standing alone, they look pretty normal. Here they are:
  • When I bike home from work, I will gradually increase my distance by taking longer and longer detours.
  • When I am tempted to deviate from the schedule, I will choose the schedule over my impulse.
  • I will say no to more obligations out in the world and at home and yes to assistance.
  • When I am sitting idle I will knit as long as my hand will let me.
  • When I am tempted to yell, I will take a time out and do something I enjoy.
What are your resolutions this year?


See the original article:
in

No comments:

Post a Comment