Saturday, September 05, 2015

Tired, Tired, Tired

Diana Smith
Beyond Reality
August 28, 2015

I met a guy from POF last night. I am overwhelmed with information, new ideas, just unexpected things. My stroke brain in overwhelmed. It would have been just simply meeting a new person to anyone else. I already had a walk in a botanical garden planned for today. When he asked if I wanted to hang out with him today, he might of thought I was trying to make up excuses not to.

When I got to the botanical garden, my camera was not acting correctly. I hope it is not broken.

I saw a bunch of Monarchs in a butterfly house. They had many of the same perennials I have in my garden already. We also went inside the cooperative extension building to see a beehive behind glass. It was cool how they had a pipe so they could fly in and out of the building.

Outside while talking to my friend in the parking lot, I got a wave of nausea. I left soon after for home. I still did not feel well so I tried to take a nap. I became very hungry since I did not eat anything all day. I took my son for ice cream. We have not been in a long time. After that I rested up with the intention to go to the auction tonight. I was not feeling 100% so I decided to stay home. Money saved to do something else before the next payday. I also had time to bring the laundry in off the line. I hope to get a few more small jobs done inside the house before retreating back to bed to read my book for the book club.



See the original article:
in

No comments:

Post a Comment