Saturday, September 19, 2015

One Good Thing Leads to Another

Sas Freeman
September 13, 2015

I mentioned recently that I was fortunate enough to be part of the Art exhibition at Great Witley Church. The day after it all finished I had a call from a journalist, asking if she could write an article about my book, some publicity for me. I don’t have to tell you what my reply was. An opportunity to plug my book is not only good for me but Stroke Awareness too. As I’ve mentioned previously I donate proceeds from the sale of each copy to raise funds to be able to raise greater awareness, in the hope to prevent those strokes that can be prevented. I feel so passionate about preventing families from having to go through what my family have had to endure, where at all possible. Also, the book itself helps fellow survivors and their families cope with this new and terrifying new life they have been thrown into. It does this in a light hearted and humorous manner.

photo
I have a second plan too, but I need some financial help with this one. It is my aim to turn the book into an audio version, I will do the reading of it, to further reduce the costs. I have everything in place to do this and the greater plan which will benefit many without them even having to purchase anything, I only need to secure about £3000 from some kind soul: a business that wishes to support a charity and do a good deed.

If any of you reading this know of such a company or person please give them my details. I am ready to go as I type, the only show stopper being the funds. If I was in a position to be able to work, I would fund this as I have the book but sadly I am not in a position to do so. Only to give my experience and knowledge coupled with the passion to help others. Some of the book’s contents being vital immediately following a person’s stroke yet at the same time, without them having to purchase anything. #50shadesofhope & gratitude



See the original article:
in

No comments:

Post a Comment