Saturday, September 26, 2015

BOOYAH

Diana Smith
Beyond Reality
September 15, 2015

I drove around a little after I dropped my son off at his group meeting. I saw an awesome halloween display on someones porch. I hope to get my lights up with a few decorations this year.

I had a real horror in my garbage can. A possum was in there yesterday, when I tipped the can over today with a rake it was still there. I left the garbage can sideways and took off. I was too scared to see if it was dead or alive…my son said it was alive yesterday. I want it to be scared of me and run off into the woods. I don’t think it did.

Tomorrow is a new day. It is warming up again. I am so glad I won’t have to wear socks for awhile. I am almost packed for my trip. I still need to clean my house. My house always needs cleaning.

I lost a few more pounds. I am starving right now. I ate dinner late so I should not be hungry at all. I went to the doctor today. I have to go back in two months after I do bloodwork and a chest xray. I was surprised they said chest xray. The receptionist said they are routine, every year. Huh, I don’t remember having one ever.



See the original article:
in

No comments:

Post a Comment