Saturday, September 12, 2015

EFT

Amy Shissler
MyCerebellarStrokeRecovery
July 18, 2015

EFT is the abbreviation for emotional freedom technique.  For years, I’ve been droning on and on about the benefits of meditation – and I still think meditation is one of the greatest things in the world that you can do for yourself. But OH.MY.GOD I am in absolute awe of this technique and how it helps my stress levels. In awe.  I’m speechless and that almost never happens.

It takes 30 seconds. So do it.  A few times, for a few days. If you’re a skeptic of energy medicine and meridians and all that stuff like I used to be, then you should do this even more!!!!!  I’m in awe, in awe.

Watch this and do it. 

Explore this site. 

I’m just in awe. Disclaimer: take responsibility for yourself.

Here’s a bunch of research for the naysayers………….

Research

Research

And even more research



See the original article:
in

No comments:

Post a Comment