Saturday, October 19, 2013

Research

Amy Shissler
My Cerebellar Stroke Recovery
Oct 14, 2013

Someone made a point yesterday that was really profound and true.  If I hadn’t gone to school for physical therapy, and if I hadn’t been trained to do research for medical stuff a certain way I wouldn’t have found Kundalini Yoga.  When I was 9 months out of my stroke, I was desperately searching on the internet for something that could help to get me out of the HELL that I was in.  The doctors weren’t helping me.  So I knew how to find credible research and I kept getting results for something called Kundalini Yoga.  I went to pubmed.com.  This is what I was taught to use in PT school.  I have no clue what I searched for.  I can’t remember, but to say that Kundalini has saved my life is an understatement.  This stuff works, it gets results, the research says so.

See the original article + 6 comments:

No comments:

Post a Comment