Saturday, October 19, 2013

Jack Donaghy, aka Alec Baldwin, is This a Wind Up?

Kate Allatt
A Rocky Stroke Recovery
October 13, 2013

Has he followed any of you too?

Last week something strange happened on LinkedIn!! I got a new connection… a guy ‘Jack Donaghy?’

Looking at his profile, I joked to Mark and said,
‘Bloody hell he looks just like Alec Baldwin! You know former husband to Kim Bassinger (9 1/2 weeks – You can leave your hat on!!!)’
Anyway, then I did the kids, the dog and my work stuff as I do normally and forgot about it!

Last night I couldn’t sleep while Mark flew to Paris at silly-o’clock, so I googled ‘Jack Donaghy’, like sado would.

Wiki said this,
‘From 2006 to 2013, he starred as Jack Donaghy on the NBC sitcom 30 Rock, receiving critical acclaim for his performance and winning two Emmy Awards, three Golden Globe Awards, and seven Screen Actors Guild Awards for his work on the show, making him the male performer with the most SAG Awards.’
Maybe, it’s clever marketing by 30 Rock for the award winning sitcom, or maybe they’ll pay me to fly over to deliver some inspirational talks in LA, or maybe I’ve been too gullible (again)?

Still it made not sleeping at 3am more interesting than unloading the dishwasher or counting sheep!

See the original article:

No comments:

Post a Comment