Saturday, October 24, 2015

Laid-Back Admin:
      Welcome to SSTattler Guest Blogger - Beth Sinfield












Dr. Beagle C. Cranium
Stroke Survivors Tattler
Welcome to SSTattler Guest Blogger - Beth Sinfield

      Welcome to Beth a new Guest Blogger! She is a young lady that comes from United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland and, I know, she will sharpen her quill to write more blogs to Stroke Survivors Tattler as well. You can visit her blogger Beth’s Story. Welcome!
Dr. Beagle C. Cranium
Stroke Survivors Tattler




SSTattler Blogger - Bethany Sinfield
Beth Sinfield
Beth’s Story
  • I suffered a brainstem stroke in 2012 at the age of 17.
  • It resulted in me having ‘locked-in’ syndrome.
  • I had a hole in my heart and I was on the contraceptive pill (women beware!) that caused my stroke.
  • I spent 10 months in hospital and I learnt to walk, talk and eat again.
  • Three years later, I am now driving and studying my A Levels again at college.
  • I raise awareness of young stroke and A&E misdiagnosis.
  • I have won a Young Person Of the Year award for my achievements.
    • Please look at my site, Beth’s Story.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment