Saturday, February 22, 2014

Twitter & Facebook...

John C. Anderson
Stroke Survivors Tattler
This is a brief introduction to Twitter & Facebook on Stroke Survivors Tattler.  A couple of years ago a had personal Facebook for "John C. Anderson" and I wrote very little.  A month ago, a nice lady approached me and she said "I want to build a Tweeter account about 'stroke' and I like the name '@StrokeTattler' - can I use it?".  In about an hour (and several cups of coffee) I was convinced!

Her rules are very simple:
  • She will get the name "@StrokeTattler" Twitter account (and she did),
  • I will installed a link from SSTattler to @StrokeTattler,
  • She will control the subject i.e. stroke survivors, caregivers, physiotherapy, occupational therapist, doctors,...
  • She will reply via tweet everyday,
  • Call her if I have any problems (so far nothing!).
She started @StrokeTattler of the first "followers" is @SarahBScotty (I think most people know Sarah) and now only in three weeks there are 86 followers - and more people are coming in the future!

I re-started Facebook for people want to be "friend" of "John C. Anderson" - I will include all people with knowledge about "stroke" - stroke survivors, caregivers,  physiotherapy, occupational therapist, doctors,... (and even relatives of mine that they have the knowledge about "stroke").  I "re-tweet" from @StrokeTattler to Facebook with SSTattler  automatic.

*** ---> I'm a beginner for Facebook, so any advice I will welcome it - just call me or e-mail SSTatter11@gmail.com.

Take a look about Social Networking Service especially blog (SSTattler), twitter (@StrokeTattler), Facebook (Stroke Survivors Tattler aka John C. Anderson) if you are interested.

No comments:

Post a Comment