Saturday, December 14, 2013

If You Knew……

Amy Shissler
My Cerebellar Stroke Recovery
Dec 9, 2013

This blog is awesome.  A year ago she wrote the post that I have linked and I think about it all the time.  I mean it’s a year later and I’m still thinking about it.  She asks in the post “If you knew a stroke was coming, would you have done things differently?”  If I knew that at 30 years old my life would be completely turned upside down then I don’t know.  I was 30 when this happened and the doctors that “treated” me completely f’d up my life and other than finishing school, I didn’t get to do anything that I had planned for my life.  I really don’t know, maybe I’ll never know.  I’m glad I have the education that I have but if I knew I wouldn’t be able to use it in practice would I have gone to PT school?  I don’t know that I would’ve.  Do you think you would have done things differently?
 

See the original article:
in

No comments:

Post a Comment