Saturday, May 16, 2015

Publicity for Stroke

Sas Freeman
May 11, 2015

Cycle for Stroke
I was about to write my blog continuing May Stroke Awareness Month and mention of all the different efforts people are making, which is fabulous. I was then emailed a link to an Article in today’s Sunday Mercury, Birmingham Mail and decided instead to simply share this. I hope you enjoy reading it and I hope that Anita along with everyone else cycling the Thames Bridges Bike ride, is delighted with their achievement. Thank goodness for people like this. As I’m unable to do such activities, I ask please will you purchase a book and help me raise funds and awareness this way. Help to prevent strokes that can be prevented. I thank you in anticipation.

http://www.birminghammail.co.uk/news/video-model-who-stroke-45-9195266



See the original article:
in

No comments:

Post a Comment