Saturday, May 23, 2015

Laid-Back Admin: Please say Welcome to Elizabeth












Dr. Beagle C. Cranium
Stroke Survivors Tattler
Hi SSTattler et al,

      Please say Welcome Elizabeth to be a new Guest Blogger for Stroke Survivors Tattler.  She had “...large bleeding cavernous angioma from a deep part of her brain” and she will tell the details, both positive and negative, in her blog -  Thankful for Every Day!. As well take a look at Angioma Alliance - "Angioma Alliance is an organization by and for those affected by cavernous angiomas and their loved ones, health professionals, and researchers...”.

Below is her biography and a copy in About Us and the ▶ Guest Bloggers Index.

Welcome Elizabeth,

Dr. Beagle C. Cranium
Stroke Survivors Tattler



SSTattler Blogger - Elizabeth
Elizabeth
Thankful for Every Day!
  • I originally started in my blog, Thankful for Every Day!, in November 2010 just prior to having a major brain surgery to remove a large bleeding cavernous angioma from a deep part of my brain. 
  • You can best understand the gravity of our experience by reading the first several entries.
    • Nov 2010-Dec 2010 - I wrote the first one and my sweet, adoring husband, John, wrote the next several (while I was too sick to do much of anything) that documented surgery, immediate recovery, and our reaction to the surgery complication that was revealed 2 days after surgery. 
    • This recovery process has been difficult but we are making it. 
  • We appreciate all the kind words of encouragement we have received and we would like to thank everyone that has participated in helping us along this difficult journey. 
  • Please ask a real professional, or probably several. :) I hope to be able to help at least one person along the challenging road of brain surgery and recovery. 
  • Also, if you have any questions about my personal experience, please leave them as a comment or contact me directly at thankfulforeveryday@yahoo.com and I will respond although I am not a doctor and this is not a replacement for medical care or advise. 
  • Please see my site of course - Thankful for Every Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment