Saturday, February 21, 2015

Diane & Bob are Moving...

Diane
The Pink House On The Corner

Things I'll Miss, Part 5

Friday, February 13, 2015

But I won't miss heating with wood ---

Tomorrow is moving day! (Wish us luck!) And I am already bone tired and exhausted and brain dead AND still have last minute packing to do. We now have a nurse coming daily for "wound care" for Bob's butt sore... BUT at least I didn't have to take him to the doctor.

Never a dull a moment here at the Pink House.



Things I'll Miss, Part 4

Tuesday, February 10, 2015

My Tabula Tree, Blooming in February

I planted this tree from a seed....

5 days until moving day! And now Bob has developed some weird sort of sore on his butt. I saw it and freaked and called for a home health nurse, thinking it was the beginnings of a pressure sore. Turns out, it's not, it's something else. And now the nurse wants me to take Bob to the doctor pronto! And I'm thinking, what? this week???? You've got to be kidding me.

Now I wish I'd never called for a nurse.

Packing up my office today and waiting to hear from the doctor's office.



See the original article:
in

No comments:

Post a Comment