Saturday, January 31, 2015

Tips to Remember Names and Words:
         Aphasia Speech Therapy

January 28, 2015

Here is a little video I made today on the subject of memory and remembering.  The ability to remember words, phrases and sentences is crucial for those with aphasia.  However one has to begin at basic levels when helping someone speak again.  In this video and the one that will be published next week, I will discuss how remembering names has some similar methods to remembering words for those with aphasia.  In these two video blogs, I will give you tips and fundamentals for memory.  I hope you enjoy!  Please share with friends and other Facebook sites where there are people who would greatly benefit from this INFORMATION.  Do not hesitate to contact me should you have any questions or concerns.


Standard YouTube License @ Mark Ittleman



See the original article:
in

No comments:

Post a Comment