Saturday, December 20, 2014

Laid-Back Administration:
         New Guest Blogger - Sas Freeman

Dr. Beagle C. Cranium
Stroke Survivors Tattler
Welcome the new guest blogger Sas Freeman!! She comes in the UK and you can look at her biography below. See as well:
Merry Christmas,
Dr. Beagle C. Cranium, FoF, P&CE.


Guest Blogger - Sas Freeman
Sas Freeman
  • My name is Sas Freeman; stroke survivor, author, artist and mentor.
  • I previously worked as a photographic model, on television and in films. 
  • I have now become an artist using my non-dominant hand following my strokes.
  • I have sold oil paintings which hang in private homes in various parts of the world and work is also on display in several galleries in the UK. I have donated several pictures for charity.
  • I had my water colours turned into cards and sold them in aid of a local stroke group, to help fellow survivors. 
  • I am part of a regional Health Focus Group, created to raise awareness and funding for the Functional Electronic Stimulator and Selly Oak Hospital Rehabilitation Centre, which treats people across the UK.
  • In 2013, I was given the Courage Award from the Stroke Association.
  • My Mission Statement is that: "I believe I was given a choice: either to continue in this blissful state from which there would be no return, or, return and write about my recovery, helping other stroke survivors and their families.”
  • Look at my book Two Strokes NOT OUT and visit my blog Sas Freeman.

No comments:

Post a Comment