Saturday, October 04, 2014

Stroke After Stroke: A Rower's Pilgrimage

Barb Polan
Barb’s Recovery
September 23 / 2014

After 5 years of first-hand experience, 5 years of blogging, 1 year of writing and 9 months of editing, my book about my stroke recovery has been published. The Kindle edition is available here right now, while the print version will take another week or so – I’m waiting for the proof copy before setting it free.

Both are bargain-priced - $5 for the Kindle and $8 for the hard copy, so there’s no excuse not to purchase one for yourself. And one for your family to pass from person to person. I wrote the book in the hope that it will help friends and family understand a bit of what we’re going through. Plus to warn recent stroke survivors what may be in their future.

That is, I wrote the book I wanted to read when I first had a stroke.

I know that all stroke survivors will benefit from reading it, and so will their family and friends. Therapists may also find it useful, especially those with little experience with neurological injuries.

Please spread the word.

And please buy it here.




See the original article:
in

No comments:

Post a Comment