Saturday, July 20, 2013

What is the Cloud? (sort-a with pictures on a napkin!)

Uploaded on Jun 27, 2011

I've been drawing this on the back of napkins for years, so I thought it was about time to get it down on video. :)

A few comments (total about 50+):
neenu mathew Very good explanation... Thank you very much. 
Matt Mansfield When I was creating this video, Steve Jobs had just announced the launch of iCloud so that's why the cloud was on many people's minds. I did not mean to imply that Jobs had anything to do with creating or defining the cloud. 
Nick Reva Clean and concise. Used this to explain to my wife what I talk about around the world :)  
Anilkumar Shankar Wow.. just what i wanted... clean and simple!!! Thank you so much Matt!!! 
Zubayer Fahim good video. learn something new about cloud computing. thanks you Matt. keep up the good work.


Standard YouTube License @ Matt Mansfield

1 comment:

  1. What a video it is! A number of viewers are keen to watch this video actually amazing and fastidious quality.

    ReplyDelete