Saturday, July 20, 2013

Bud Clyde Commercials

Monty Becker
Stroke Survivors Tattler
Published on Oct 12, 2012

A collection of Buderweiser commercials featuring the Clydesdales as the "Hero's".

We had a lot of fun working on these productions and training the horses. Join us on Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/pages/Turtle-Ranch/118447991545859

About Turtle Ranch is home to a large herd of custom trained horses and cattle. We encourage productions to utilize the beautiful Wyoming locations either on our ranch or in the surrounding areas. We can also bring our animals to your location choice.

Some comments:
Dennis Bueno Whomever writes the commercials is a genius as well as creative. Love , love, love those commercials AND the Budweiser Clydesdales!  
thebros293 omg is that brewer on top of the carriage 
Jonna Hagemeyer I totally love these commercials...I laughed and cried watching them. I could watch them over and over again!!! Way to go Bud!!!! 
Rambler Zepp Thanks so much for uploading all my favourite Bud ads with those big handsome gentle giants and the lovely Dalmatian dog. Excellent, even though I get a a few tears in my eyes watching them. Bud is also my favourite drink, there's nothing like a cold one!


Standard YouTube License @ Turtle Ranch

No comments:

Post a Comment