Saturday, July 13, 2013

A New Blog Author in SSTattler - Robin

Welcome Robin -- See as well About Us.
SSTattler: I will re-publish in September / 2013.


Author - Robin
Robin
Rocky Mountain Stroke Survivor
  • Little did I know when my husband took this photo of my two children and I a few days before Christmas in 2012 that the new year would bring something none of us were expecting: a stroke.
  • As a 31 year old mother of two small children, I struggled to come to terms with my new life and how it affected my family.  
  • Like many others have done when confronted by a major life event, I started writing about it.  When I could do nothing else, I kept typing.  
  • And I discovered that I wasn’t alone.  There is a whole community of stroke bloggers.
  • And then the Rocky Mountain Stroke Center, where I have received most of my therapy, discovered my writing and asked me to write for them.  
  • This blog expresses my views only. The Rocky Mountain Stroke Center has never been involved in the content.  
  • This blog is also not intended to provide medical advice of any sort.  I am simply writing about my own experiences and those of other stroke survivors in the hopes that others will benefit from reading it as much as I have from writing it.
  • I was and is a Family Physician but see Before the Stroke ...
  • Please see my blog Rocky Mountain Stroke Survivor.

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to the looney bin, Robin. It's a great place to be.

    ReplyDelete