Saturday, December 08, 2012

Eclectic: Jackie - ONLY for the Women; Sorry, Not Allowed for Men.

Jackie - SSTattler
JOKE 1:

In a dark and hazy room, peering into a crystal ball, the Mystic delivered grave news:

"There's no easy way to tell you this, so I'll just be blunt. Prepare yourself to be a widow. Your husband will die a violent and horrible death this year."

Visibly shaken, Laura stared at the woman's lined face, then at the single flickering candle, then down at her hands.

She took a few deep breaths to compose herself and to stop her mind racing. She simply had to know. She met the Fortune Teller's gaze, steadied her voice and asked, "Will I be acquitted?"

For some reason, wives tend to like this joke ....


JOKE 2:


A chicken farmer went to a local bar and sat next to a woman and he ordered a glass of champagne:
    -- The woman perks up and says, 'How about that? I just ordered a glass of champagne,
        too!'
   -- 'What a coincidence' the farmer says. 'This is a special day for me... I am celebrating'.
   -- This is a special day for me too, I am also celebrating!' says the woman.
   -- What a coincidence!' says the farmer! As they clinked glasses the man  asked, 'What are
       you celebrating?'
   -- 'My husband and I have been trying to have a child and today my gynaecologist told me
       that I am pregnant!'
   -- 'What a coincidence,' says the man. 'I'm a chicken farmer and for years all of my hens
       were infertile, but today they are all laying fertile eggs.'
   -- 'That's great!' says the woman. 'How did your chickens become fertile?'
   -- 'I used a different cock,' he seriously replied.
   -- The woman smiled and said, 'What a coincidence'.



JOKE 3:


I became confused when I heard the word 'service' used with these agencies:
  • Banking 'Service'
  • Postal 'Service'
  • Telephone 'Service'
  • Pay TV 'Service'
  • State & Public 'Service'
  • Customer 'Service'
  • Bureaucratic 'Service'
  • and so on ...
This is not what I thought 'Service' meant. Then I visited my uncle, he's a farmer, and he hired a bull to 'Service' his cows.

Suddenly WOW!!!  It all came clear - now I understand what all those agencies are doing to us!

No comments:

Post a Comment