Saturday, August 10, 2013

Solve It Immediately...

Jackie Poff
Stroke Survivors Tattler
This one is very simple - if you can't solve it immediately, you had better go back to school! I'm enrolling tomorrow …

Keep that brain working; try to figure this one out... See if you can figure out what these seven words all have in common?

    1. Banana
    2. Dresser
    3. Grammar
    4. Potato
    5. Revive
    6. Uneven
    7. Assess

Give it another try... Look at each word carefully. Remember I only sent this to my smart friends. Now don't let me down.

No, it is not that they all have at least 2 double letters....

Answer is below!

Answer:
In all of the words listed, if you take the first letter, place it at the end of the word, and then spell the word backwards, it will be the same word.

Did you figure it out? No? 

Then send this to more people and stump them as well. Then, you'll feel better too... I didn't get it, that's why I'm sending it to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment