Saturday, June 29, 2013

Summer Break !

John C. Anderson
Stroke Survivors Tattler
Please Note: 
SSTattler has 1 week to go and then it is 
Summer Break !! 

During July and August I will be completely lazy but:
  • Comics will still be published specially FBorFW (grandpa Jim had a stroke),
  • Jo Murphey - Sunday Stroke Survivor will continue through this summer and publish in SSTattler,
  • Jackie and Monty supplies SSTattler video/jokes/etc... and I special like it then I will publish it, otherwise, not,
  • Last summer my personal topic is a) Higgs Boson (excellent) and b) Oscar Pistorius  (recently very bad - still is in the court); this summer my topic is reading String Theory for Dummies etc - maybe I will give you a synopsis if you want it,
  • Various SSTattler Authors have a specially article I will publish it,
  • The summer date publish SSTattler is sometime during the week, not necessarily on Saturday morning,
  • I will ponder about the future on SSTattler via Wikipedia / YouTube / Vimeo / Article / Eclectic: 
    • they are good or not for stroke survivors,
    • probably I will change the format (because nearly two years are a bit boring at least!)

Look at ... ▶ Weekly Index:
     Saturday News| Topic  (Future - To Be Done.)
     -------------+----------------------------------------
===> Jul-Aug/2013 | Summer Break (articles ordered by date)
   ...

Cheers / John C. Anderson
SSTattler11@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment