Saturday, April 27, 2013

Starting RMR by SSTattler

Until now, the last article for the week on SSTattler is some article I picked in Edmonton that will tell you about the new symphony or rock music festival or car show or various local events that will be nice for Stroke Survivors. I tried to minimize for the cost and some events was often free.  But... it was very few people went to the events; I tried to find an alternative but I'm stumped - until now!

Jackie Poff told me an article/YouTube of  ZENN Car (Zero Emissions No Noise) with Rick Mercer Report (published on SSTattler last week).  I looked for the YouTube by Rick Mercer and I found it in a couple of minutes:
I will publish on SSTattler in RMR (Rick Mercer Report) in the last article for the end-of-the-week from now until the end of June, then, I will evaluate RMR for Stroke Survivors Tattler - I think it is much better than before. 

Regards / John C. Anderson

No comments:

Post a Comment