Saturday, April 20, 2013

Aphasia - Caregiver Report: Communication Can be a Matter of Life and Death

Published on Feb 25, 2013

This video is entitled: "Communication is a matter of Life and Death." Communication, speaking and comprehending is a basic human need that is so vital for the enjoyment of living. In this video Mark Ittleman and Donna discuss the subject of the challenges of a person with aphasia, their spouse, speech therapy, and suicide. A very worthwhile and educational video. If you wish to comment or have questions for either Donna or myself you can reach us at donna.c@earthlink.net, or markittleman@teachingoftalking.com.


Standard YouTube License @ Mark Ittleman

2 Comments:

Donna Davidson April 10, 2013 said... If you have any questions of me or if there is anything I can do to help you, please email me.  I hope our story can help someone who is either suffering from aphasia or if you are a caregiver, I hope you are getting the help you need and are taking care of yourself so you can help your loved one. God bless you on your journey.

Donna Davidson March 20, 2013 said... This is Donna Davidson... I want to apologize for the sound quality.

See many video by:
          The Teaching of Talking
          Mark Ittleman on YouTube     

No comments:

Post a Comment