Saturday, November 17, 2012

Eclectic: Diane - Broken Ribs, A Cursed House, Blood Tests & Falling Over Backward

Diane - The Pink House OTC
I tell you, this has been some crazy week and I haven't had time to blog, let alone think straight.

My parents, along with my aunt and uncle, are in town for their annual visit -- which is an event I do look so forward to -- but this year it has been downright stressful.

Immediately after their arrival, my father tripped and fell in the motel parking lot. An ambulance was called, but my dad felt "fine" and they checked him over and left. But the next day, he was not feeling so fine and finally, two days later, he went to the emergency ward and it was discovered he broken a rib.

Then my aunt has decided she will not come to our house because she believes it is cursed. I kid you not.

This rather bizarre idea stems from an incident last year when my aunt was standing on our front porch and this 19 year old kid ......

See the full article Broken Ribs, A Cursed House, Blood Tests & Falling Over Backward
                          in The Pink House On The Corner.

No comments:

Post a Comment