Saturday, September 29, 2012

Eclectic: SSTattler - Nice Comments From Mark Ittleman.

From Mark Ittleman http://www.facebook.com/TeachingOfTalking:

"... I have not posted in quite a while, and I have been amiss!  I hope you will go to the Mark Ittleman page of facebook to see my recent post and submission of the last newsletter from Teaching of Talking, our revolutionary new book which helps teach speech pathologists and caregivers how to do expert speech and language stimulation.  I would like to share some articles from the SSTattler, a publication out of Canada for those who suffer from stroke.  Here it is, and I would like to thank John Anderson for his faith in our work and his support in helping us get our message out there ... "

We will try to get the message out there, absolutely, every week ... !

Regards / Dr. Cranium & SSTattler

No comments:

Post a Comment