Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Days of My Life… As My World Turns

Diana Smith
In Sync With The Universe
January 10, 2016

Just keeping everyone up to date with my personal life. I met someone on plenty of fish and we are meeting later today for pizza. I am beyond psyched.

I had to spend half the day Friday getting my car tires and brakes fixed to pass inspection. I had to buy a new tire, New valve stem with sensor, and get new brake pads and fix the rotors. Yikes, I thought the most it would cost me would be $200, it was almost $400. Something has to give, and I am not going to let it be my fun. I do admit, I will be looking for those best things in life are free type things to do. I have my blogging class to keep me busy as well, with lots of reading, writing, and widget experiments.

My son’s dad called him. I think they connected on facebook as well. He told him he was sending him a check. I hope he does so my son does not feel totally let down. He has not paid child support for over a year.

I hope I make a good first impression. He knows I had a stroke and have some problems. I hope my worst problems stay home. Brain do not fail me now.



See the original article:
in

No comments:

Post a Comment