Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Countdown to Hamburg

Sas Freeman
March 28, 2016

DIA
I hope as I type this you are all enjoying your Easter Monday. I am now on countdown until I travel to Hamburg where I am speaking at the DIA conference on April 7th between 2:00PM – 3:30PM (Central European Standard Time).

This DIA 28th Annual EuroMeeting brings healthcare stakeholders together to collaborate on when, where and how innovation leads to advances in health care product development. – See more at:
            ▶ EuroMeeting 2016
The session I am involved in, looks at how digital technology is transforming healthcare. I will begin with the patient perspective and share my story as a stroke survivor and talk about the role of social media/digital in my life.

At the end I will be challenging the panelists and audience to think about how such technology can be harnessed to better support patients. The challenge will be around how healthcare providers could offer stroke survivors a more personal and effective stroke recovery experience, freeing up resources that could be used elsewhere and what that future could look like.

There will be an opportunity for questions at the end and there is also live Twitter feed so please support me and put this date in your diary along with the time and join me and everyone involved. I will let you all have the Twitter feed address as soon as I have it.

Don’t get me wrong, I am enjoying my Easter weekend, but this is also very much on my mind as it is so very eggciting, excuse the pun, but it is Easter after all.



See the original article:
in

No comments:

Post a Comment