Saturday, February 13, 2016

Different View from Yesterday

Diana Smith
In Sync With The Universe
December 2, 2013

The snow is pretty falling on wordpress, but not in real life.

Today our snow started to melt some more but not all the way. I sold a few things on Ebay, that was a big surprise to me. Some were big and or heavy, so a chore to pack. I think I am finally starting to learn to stick with the smalls. I hope in the next few days to get some more pics to get rid of my hoard pile of unexciting ebay junk. I am hoping to group things together for higher dollar amounts instead of making a dollar or two.

I saw on facebook a video about getting in and out of a bathtub. That is my next goal, since I have not had a bath since my stroke. (almost three years ago) I long for a bubble bath soak. First order of goal is to clean out the tub. The new stuff I bought to clean did not work very well. I found a partial bottle under the kitchen sink of the old stuff.

Second hurdle to taking a bath will be bending my knees far enough to get my ass in the tub without having to fall in. I think if I hold on to my grab bar I might be able to do it. Fear is what stops me from living the life I want. I am learning to overcome fear.



See the original article:
in

No comments:

Post a Comment