Thursday, August 13, 2015

Ohio's Marijuana Legalization Ballot Measure, Explained

Dean Reinke
Deans’ Stroke Musing
Thursday, August 13, 2015

This would be so great for me. Instead of a 17 hour drive to Denver I could drive 2 hours to Ohio. I know there are a couple of groups in Michigan trying to get a referendum on the ballot for 2016 but I don't trust our state residents to do the right thing.

You'll have to convince your parents and grandparents to vote for full legalization because  medical marijuana never covers uses for stroke. My reasons here:
My 13 reasons for marijuana use post-stroke. Don't follow me but I will figure out some way to get some after my next stroke. 




The Spread of Marijuana Legalization, Explained:






See the original article:
in

No comments:

Post a Comment