Saturday, April 07, 2012

Saturday Comics - April 7th / 2012



For Better and For Worse
by Lynn Johnston / 2006-11-06
... I'll write and I'll call.
Dilbert
by Scott Adams / 2012-04-02
So, it's the entire world's fault.. 

Garfield
by Jim Davis / 2012-04-06
... I am no longer a loser.

Pickles
by Brian Crane / 2012-04-03
...and my hubby-wubby!


* For Better and For Worse" is a serious topic of stroke but with a very nice cartoons. It is all about Grandpa Jim had a stroke and 88 further cartoon "strips" that happened to Grandpa Jim.

** I tried to get low or free price at the people http://www.UniversalUclick.com/ for the images for the cartoons. It was too high for Stroke Survivors Tattler i.e. we are not a regular newspaper and our budget is very low. Fortunately, you will have to do only 1-click more to see the cartoon image, it is legit and it is free using GoComics.com and Dilbert.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment