Saturday, March 03, 2012

Eclectic: Lori - Left Vs. Right

From Lori
I was talking about my right brain today with a co-worker, I am very thankful that I had a left hemisphere stroke, not that I wanted to be a stroke survivor, but that I love that I am a right brain person! Your right  brain is in charge of imagination, being random, subjective and intuitive... it totally sums me up. I have really struggled learning to re-read, write and speak, not to mention that I still can't do any type of number problems or math... but the struggles were worth to be me still, the silly, immature, artsy Lori!

Sounds crazy, but I am proud to be a right brained learner... I love art, music, building, not following directions, laughing, dancing... I may never win a noble peace prize... but I warm my family and friend's hearts and that means the world to me!

Right Brain Characteristics: 
      Here are some of the basic  ... 
Read on --> New Life After Strokes Blogspot  / Left vs. Right.

No comments:

Post a Comment