Friday, February 03, 2012

I solved the problem of wet slippery shampoo.

I solved the problem of wet slippery shampoo & body wash bottles in the  shower! Last night a new bottle of baby shampoo slipped & half of the  content was lost not to mention the floor tiles in the roll in got slippery.  ... SOLUTION: Today I found some wide rubber bands & slipped them onto the bottles, now even when wet the bottles stay put when holding them & won't slide out of your soapy hands... EUREKA!

I found the wide elastic rubber bands at WalMart in a variety bag of different widths & sizes.

Thought this tip might be helpful to pass along.

Huggers / Carol

1 comment:

  1. What a clever idea. I generally use bottles with pop tops so that when ( not IF) I drop them I don't lose any content. Then of course, I have to lean down/around to reach them. Not dropping them is a much better solution. Thanks for the help!

    ReplyDelete