Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Shiatsu

Amy Shissler
My Cerebellar Stroke Recovery
July 28, 2015

I’ve gotten a few shiatsu massages.  I used to think that my former yoga teacher was the most intuitive person that I had ever met until I realized that I was badly manipulated and brainwashed for a few years.  And I finally realized that it wasn’t her intuition that helped me so much, it was my own intuition which she was trying to take credit for.

The woman who I go to for these massages, she is by far the most intuitive person that I have ever met.  And she is the real deal, she has no agenda whatsoever other than to help me.  She is very happy to be working with me and helping me.  I am amazed by the things she has told me, about myself, that I’m working on(that I never told her).  It’s very difficult just from looking at me and having a 15-minute conversation with me to tell that I’m dealing with SOOOOOO much.  My last few posts have very much leaned towards Eastern medicine rather than Western, hmm.  :(

I feel wonderful when I finish these therapeutic massages and am very much at peace the rest of the day.  I very much hope that this is a cumulative effect as meditation was for me.

For the naysayers…..here’s a crapload of research about shiatsu…………………..
  1. Shiatsu massage research
  2. Shiatsu massage research
  3. Shiatsu massage research
  4. Shiatsu massage research
  5. Shiatsu massage research
  6. Shiatsu massage research
  7. Shiatsu massage research
  8. Shiatsu massage research
  9. Shiatsu massage research
  10. One more



















See the original article:
in

No comments:

Post a Comment