Saturday, May 25, 2013

Welcome a New Blog Author - Andrea

Welcome Andrea! She will write in Stroke Survivors Tattler (SSTattler) based on her three other blogs:
  • A Year of Living In My Head - "In July of 2011 I had a stroke. In November they found a head tumor. How I manage doctors, family, friends, and my kids without coming undone."
  • Blue Shoe Farm - "We changed homes and moved from the city to the country (well sort of... three acres.) bought a tall old farmhouse. stories of that house, maintenance, horses, chickens, family, friends... or whatever I am getting feisty about at the moment -- you can find here."
  • Farmhouse Still Standing - "Bought an old 1904 farmhouse in August of 2008. I will not be 'restoring' it to Architectural Digest, This Old House or even Mother Earth News quality, just keeping it upright and weather resistant for my family -- with a little flair added in. These are the tales of keeping it in shape on a budget."
Most her blog for stroke survivors is based A Year of Living In My Head.  Blue Shoe Farm and Farmhouse Still Standing are very interesting as well. Please take a look at all three blogs (above) and look at her biography About Us.

No comments:

Post a Comment