Saturday, January 07, 2012

(NEW) Comics -- Every Saturday Morning.

I used to read good Dilbert comics then I will publish on the Stroke Survivors Tattler; mostly other Dilbert is rather dull and so I'll just ignore/not publish.  After this Christmas, people told me the comics For Better and For Worse has more than 60 "strips" starting in 2006 about the topic stroke -- it will tell the story "Grandpa Jim" had has a stroke,  went to the hospital, he has physiotherapy, and what happens to him to go home, and many more details; lots emotional problems, lots of love, and lots many people help Grandpa Jim to get better.  I read the whole strips, and I am one of the stroke survivors, and I was convinced for the usefulness of comics.  Lynn Johnston is a Canada author for For Better and For Worse and she is very serious about stroke topic and specially with comics.  So, I will publish:
  1. Friday, Dec/30, an article about Lynn J. wrote For Better and For Worse comics for stroke. She will tell you the details to make a "strip" for the stroke.
  2.  On Saturday, Jan/7, I will publish the first "Grandpa Jim Has Had a Stroke".  Every week Saturday in the future,  I will publish the "strip" what happens to Grandpa Jim.  It will take it more than 88+ weeks but I think you will like it.
  3. As well, I will publish every week:
    • Dilbert - the best "strip" that week - lots of people with a, sometimes weird,  job, personality, bizarre boss, ...
    • Garfield - the best "strip" that week - a cat Garfield with human thoughts, a dog Odie, some people Jon, Liz, ...
    • Pickles - the best "strip" that week - senior humans, kid humans, ... 
  4. If you want other comics, e.g.  I love "Peanuts",  just tell me and I will add every Saturday.  You want to look at various comics then click to GoComics.
  5. I asked the people at http://www.UniversalUclick.com/ for free or low cost for the cartoons image.  Unfortunately, the price is too big for Stoke Survivors Tattler  so we stick to the regular direct blog link to GoComics.com and Dilbert.com. See The letter from Mary Suggett at amuniversal.com for details.

Cheers  / John A.
E-Mail: SSTattler

No comments:

Post a Comment