Monday, December 19, 2011

Ad-hoc Darts and Friends and Acquaintances - A Christmas Party!





Hi Ad-hoc Darts and Friends and Acquaintances,
  • We are going to have a Christmas party on Tuesday 20th at our house:
    • Call me and I'll tell you my address then you can just ring the buzzer.
    • Sharon is going to make appetizer around 6pm and I'm going to make Chilli about 7pm. +/-
    • Parking is on the street but, it is full, then you can park behind the Catholic Church.
    • NOTE: You have to walk 1/2 flight down to our apartment - if you need a wheelchair or can't walk just call me and I'll tell you how to access through the garage/elevator - no steps required.
  • Please come to our party -- Ad-hoc darts group, friends, and acquaintances.   

Cheers / John & Sharon
Home Phone: 780-628-4222
John Cell: 780-863-3260
Sharon Cell: 780-953-5541


No comments:

Post a Comment