Friday, January 01, 2010

Intro Letter

Hi ???NAME,

   I am the administrator of Stroke Survivors Tattler (stroke-survivors.org). I read your blogs for more than a ???TIME - ???BLOG (???SITE) - and I think they are very nice at least !!  I had a stroke survivors / aphasia for 16 years ago so my writing is poor but hopefully I get my point to you -- please be aware my aphasia so communication is short but coherent (I think). 

SSTattler has some 24 Guest Bloggers (25 if you include Dr. Beagle Cranium) -- some are Edmontonians people, some come across the Canada / USA / UK -- Gary G, Dean R, Diane, Mark I, Jo M, Peter L, Andrea, ... (look at About Us). Some are stroke survivors, some caregivers, and some professional involved with "stroke".  Most of them has a blog (but not all of them but they communicate to me with e-mail),  and they really like to write in the blog.    

SSTattler  combines all the points of view with stroke-survivors / caregivers / professional and to give a broader voice (and publish every Saturday News).  

If you can be an Guest Blogger in SSTattler then it will help your blogs to give a broader voice (and zero effort) for you and for SSTattler it is great voice as well !!:
  • You will continue your blogs as the same as before; how often is up to you. Everybody writes with very unique talents. 
  • I will read the articles and I will publish them in SSTattler with correct links to your blog(s) but usually max only 1 per week.
  • I will copy your biography to SSTattler -- about 10 points +/-.  (Some people gave me a specific bio for SSTattler).
  • For some reason you want to quit Guest Blogger SSTattler, just tell me and I will not publish on SSTattler in the future.
  • I hope you will be a part of the team of Guest Blogger in SSTattler and I will anxiously wait for you response by e-mail. 

Regards,







John C. Anderson

No comments:

Post a Comment